Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How it started.....

I'm not new to blogging but I am new to creating art work for people. My whole life I've always made things for myself but never considered making art for people (go figure). After a long night of a few tears and glasses of wine, I started painting. When I finished I realized how relaxing and stress free it was! Quite theraputic actually. Then I also realized so many friends of mine were having BABIES! I then drank another glass of wine (haha). THEN it hit me! I could do this for my friends! How neat would it be to see my artwork hanging in my friends' houses? Then voila!! Here you have it! Creations by me! Welcome to my newest grand idea!! (All of my close friends are shaking their heads saying "here we go again".)

No comments:

Post a Comment