Friday, July 19, 2013

Hair Ties - The BEST ever!

Last Christmas my mom gave me a set of hair ties that I'd never seem or heard about. I tried them out & immediately became OBSESSED! Something so simple, yet versatile, & stylish! I made a new friend recently who is opening up a boutique in town called Pretty Posh Boutique! I was fortunate enough to create her business sign which turned out beautiful! While creating her sign I started thinking of things I could add to my business. As I was searching for a hair tie to keep my hair out of the paint, I reached for my emi-jay hair tie & VOILA! They are extremely hard to find but easy to make! The color combinations are what inspire a lot of my paintings so I looked into it! Guess what? Starting August 1 I will start offering my own line of hair ties. Still deciding on a name for them but until then I'm extremely excited to offer these to my customers & hopefully to the customers at Pretty Posh Boutique! 


No comments:

Post a Comment