Monday, August 19, 2013

Back Order, Free Shipping, and MORE!

A lot of people took advantage of the FREE SHIPPING weekend! I was really happy to offer seeing as we can all use a little break every now and again! Since I still have a lot of products on back order and being shipped this week, I'm going to extend the free shipping until Friday!

Oh yeah about that back order: So many collections with silver, gold, and charcoal gray went like hot cakes this weekend! It wiped out all my silver and gold! So, I've ordered more but it may be mid week before they are here. If you order something with those colors, I will offer to replace the missing color or ship the item to you as soon as it comes in. As I told a customer the other day, gotta keep my people happy! =)

I'm working on headbands. A lot of people have requested them and I can't believe I'm still "working" on them. I want to be able to offer as much as I can to everyone and different options.

ALSO!!!! If you've received your order, I need pictures! I need feedback! Let me know what you love about them, hate about them, or just take pics of you wearing them! I want to see if you love them just as much as I do! If you send me photos of you wearing your elle bands, you just might receive a little thank you extra from me. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment