Thursday, August 29, 2013

Razorback Season & New Hair Ties!

As we all know RAZORBACK FOOTBALL starts this Saturday! Remember SOOIE Born collection is still $5.00 until Saturday!! I've also got some really cute burlaps I'm working on that you can see online at my Etsy store at www.erinhuntartdesigns.com!

Be looking for SORORITY hair tie collections coming soon! There is a very very small number of each sorority! Each National Panhellenic sorority from University of Arkansas and University of Central Arkansas are available! If they sell well I will have more! Prices for these are not yet available and will only be online until further notice. Get them while you can!! Congrats to all the new members of the sororities at UofA! Their recruitment was last weekend and it looks like each house received a huge number of girls!!! Those were some of the best days of my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment