Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Payment Options & Website Address

I finally have an easier way to get to my online shop! It's the same shop with a direct link! The new address is www.ellebands.com. You can also now pay with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express! Paypal is still available too! 

I've added a new section for headbands as well as a section for my Burlove line of burlap sacks for those who do not have an Etsy account! As orders come in daily, I will be adding more headbands! Right now they are $2-$2.50 each. There is a grab bag available with 10 hair ties and 5 headbands for $20! Great buy and perfect sampler! More sampler packs coming soon! 

Don't forget free shipping ends Saturday at midnight! Get those orders in and save $2 per order! Use shipping code FREESHIP. 

Thank you so much for the support!! I've enjoyed all the comments on the orders! It makes me happy to see new names and familiar names and the amazing words of encouragement! If there's something you want to see more of, let me know! I'll do my best to make it happen! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment