Sunday, August 4, 2013

So excited!

The hair ties were launched SATURDAY and I have to say I'm extremely humbled and excited about the response! I'm busy snipping, typing, and wrapping collections even while working on the ambulance (for those that don't know I'm an EMT full time)! When I'm home I'm working on burlap orders, creating collections, and finalizing orders! I'm loving it!! Stay tuned! I plan to offer a different collection every day for the next 2 weeks! Then we'll have a new collection or 2 every week!! It's so fun being a girl!!! 

If you haven't noticed at the top of my blog you can no purchase my collections directly from my blog or by visiting http://erinhuntartdesigns.wazala.com/! Shipping is only $2! Hopefully by the end of the month I can eliminate shipping all together! Stay tuned! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment